- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil and grease the foil. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; spread into prepared pan. Bake at 250° for 45-50 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Increase heat to 325°. Bake 5 minutes longer or until seeds are dry and lightly browned. Serve warm, or cool before storing in an airtight container. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Sort By :
"So good and easy I have made them before and going to do it now."
"My family loves this simple recipe! So GOOD....YUM"
"We love pumpkin seeds and this recipe is so simple and delicious!"
"These are delicious! I made these, but didn't have worcestershire sauce, so I did it with LA Choy Teriyaki sauce. DELICIOUS!!"
"Easy to make and good flavor."