With just five ingredients, I can assemble this dish in no time, pop it in the oven and forget about it.Christopher Gordon, Springfield, Missouri
4-6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Place potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine
- chicken stock, garlic powder and pepper; pour over potatoes. Dot
- with butter. Cover and bake at 400° for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Remove cover during last 15 minutes to brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.