Creamy Gorgonzola cheese turns this basic potato recipe into a savory and spectacular side! Try this with all your favorite entrees. Virginia Sturm - San Francisco, California
- 1/2 pound small red potatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients. Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Potatoes with Thyme and Gorgonzola in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p24
Reviews for Roasted Potatoes with Thyme and Gorgonzola
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review