- 1/2 pound small red potatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients. Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Potatoes with Thyme and Gorgonzola
Sort By :
"These potatoes were a nice twist and so easy to make. Mix, pour and bake. I appreciate recipes like this after a busy day at work. My son said they weren't something he'd ask me to make again but he ate them."
"This is fabulous! I sprinkled the Gorgonzola on and popped the potatoes back in the oven to melt the cheese for a minute. Came out wonderful, will absolutely make again."
"This is now the only way I make potatoes!"
"Recipe was easy to double. Substituted marjoram for thyme & tasted delicious!~ Theresa"
"Very good! I didn't have gorgonzola on hand so I used feta cheese and it turned out great. They weren't so great for leftovers though....so eat up on the first day!"