Roasted Potatoes and Peppers Recipe
This has such a delicious, tangy flavor, and it's so easy to prepare. It's a family favorite, but also nice as company fare. I have, on occasion, used fat free dressing with success.—Joan Hallford of North Richland Hills, Texas
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup creamy garlic salad dressing
- 1. In a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray, combine the potatoes, peppers and onion. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup equals 149 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 188 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Roasted Potatoes and Peppers
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC