Roasted Potatoes and Peppers
This has such a delicious, tangy flavor, and it's so easy to prepare. It's a family favorite, but also nice as company fare. I have, on occasion, used fat free dressing with success.—Joan Hallford of North Richland Hills, Texas
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup creamy garlic salad dressing
- In a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray,
- combine the potatoes, peppers and onion. Drizzle with dressing and
- toss to coat.
- Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender,
- stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 149 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 188 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.