This has such a delicious, tangy flavor, and it's so easy to prepare. It's a family favorite, but also nice as company fare. I have, on occasion, used fat free dressing with success.—Joan Hallford of North Richland Hills, Texas
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup creamy garlic salad dressing
- In a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray, combine the potatoes, peppers and onion. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Potatoes and Peppers in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p49
Reviews for Roasted Potatoes and Peppers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review