Roasted Potatoes and Artichokes Recipe
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup halved water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- 1. Place potatoes and artichokes in a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper; stir to coat.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 15 minutes. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 173 calories, 3g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 284mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Roasted Potatoes and Artichokes
"Great tangy flavor. Pairs very well with fish - we particularly like it with the Baked Tilapia (with capers) recipe."