Potato wedges and artichoke hearts are roasted to perfection in this hearty recipe from Mary Relyea of Canastota, New York. For added zing, Mary sprinkles the veggies with crumbled feta cheese.
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup halved water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- Place potatoes and artichokes in a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper; stir to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 15 minutes. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Potatoes and Artichokes in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p25
Reviews for Roasted Potatoes and Artichokes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 20, 2012
"Great tangy flavor. Pairs very well with fish - we particularly like it with the Baked Tilapia (with capers) recipe."