Roasted Potato Salad with Feta Recipe
Dress up roasted potatoes with savory fixings. This is an easy recipe that delivers big flavor. Better still, you can effortlessly double or triple it for a crowd. —Jennifer Galfano, West Chester, Pennsylvania
- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Immediately drizzle potato mixture with 1 tablespoon vinegar; let stand for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mustard and remaining oil and vinegar.
- In a large bowl, combine the potato mixture, red peppers, onions and cheese. Add dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Potato Salad in Country Extra July 2009, p49
Reviews for Roasted Potato Salad with Feta(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Salad Recipes >
- Greek Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- No-Mayo Potato Salad Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Salad >