- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Immediately drizzle potato mixture with 1 tablespoon vinegar; let stand for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mustard and remaining oil and vinegar.
- In a large bowl, combine the potato mixture, red peppers, onions and cheese. Add dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Potato Salad in Country Extra July 2009, p49
Reviews for Roasted Potato Salad with Feta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2011
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Salad Recipes >
- Greek Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- No-Mayo Potato Salad Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Salad >