Roasted Potato Salad with Feta Recipe
Dress up roasted potatoes with savory fixings. This is an easy recipe that delivers big flavor. Better still, you can effortlessly double or triple it for a crowd. —Jennifer Galfano, West Chester, Pennsylvania
- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Immediately drizzle potato mixture with 1 tablespoon vinegar; let stand for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mustard and remaining oil and vinegar.
- 3. In a large bowl, combine the potato mixture, red peppers, onions and cheese. Add dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 217 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 574mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Roasted Potato Salad with Feta
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC