- 6 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place potatoes, onion and green beans in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat.
- Roast 25-30 minutes or until tender, stirring twice. Transfer to a large bowl; add bacon. In a small bowl, whisk the first six vinaigrette ingredients. Gradually whisk in oil until blended. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Serve warm. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Potato & Green Bean Salad
Sort By :
Will, make again
Roasting potatoes takes a little longer than this recipe says. The roasted onions were great.
This is a fabulous side dish and a nice change of pace! It made a ton, so I needed two sheet pans and it took ALOT longer to cook both in the oven. But the flavors were excellent. Next time, I will cut back on some of the potatoes so I can get it on one pan.
This was a great side dish! I agree with the previous comment and will add more green beans next time but we really liked it. I am not at all a fan of traditional potato salad so this is a great option.
Absolutely fantastic! Might add a little more green beans the next time. Can't wait to take to next cookout with friends. I think it will be a hit!
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- German Potato Salad Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Salad Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Salad Recipes >
- No-Mayo Potato Salad Recipes >