Roasted Pork Tenderloin and Vegetables Recipe
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound carrots, halved and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place the pork in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray; arrange the potatoes, carrots and onion around pork. Drizzle with oil. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over meat and vegetables.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-35 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°) and vegetables are tender, stirring vegetables occasionally. Remove roast from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Roasted Pork Tenderloin and Vegetables(20)
Sort By :
My family and I really enjoyed this recipe. Definately will make this often!
Excellent and easy. I added more pepper, had no onion so used onion powder. Skipped the olive oil, sprayed on butter spray. Perfect!
I love this. Simple yet delicious. I added celery to the veggies and made gravy from the pan drippings that too was delicious.
delicious, easy, basic ingredients....What more do you need.....
Used seasoned salt and poultry seasoning. Also added asparagus he lat 20 minutes of cook time. Yum.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >