Roasted Pepper Spinach Salad Recipe
This refreshing, colorful salad comes from Jillian Moseley-Williams of Barrie, Ontario. The spinach leaves are tossed with sliced veggies and a tangy red wine vinaigrette.
- 1 medium sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 small zucchini, julienned
- 1/4 cup red wine vinaigrette
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- Broil the red pepper 4 in. from the heat until skin blisters, about 2 minutes. With tongs, rotate pepper a quarter turn. Broil and rotate until all sides are blistered and blackened. Immediately place pepper in a bowl; cover and let stand for 15-20 minutes.
- Peel off and discard charred pepper skin. Remove stem and seeds. Finely slice pepper; place in a bowl. Add mushrooms, zucchini and vinaigrette; marinate for at least 10 minutes. Place spinach in a serving bowl; add vegetables and toss gently to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Pepper Spinach Salad in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p42
Reviews for Roasted Pepper Spinach Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Easy Spinach Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Salad Recipes >
- Mushroom Vegetarian Recipes >
- Salad Recipes For Two >
- Salads >
- Salads for Two >
- Spinach Recipes >
- Spinach Salad Recipes >
- Spinach Salads >