Here’s a versatile, pretty side that will go with a summer full of entrées! —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large sweet yellow peppers, halved and seeded
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, basil, garlic, vinegar, salt and pepper. Spoon into pepper halves.
- Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Pepper Salad in Healthy Cooking June/July 2011, p63
Reviews for Roasted Pepper Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 10, 2011
"Sweet and moist. Loved it and so low in calories."
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2011