Here’s a versatile, pretty side that will go with a summer full of entrées! —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large sweet yellow peppers, halved and seeded
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, basil, garlic, vinegar, salt and pepper. Spoon into pepper halves.
- Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Pepper Salad in Healthy Cooking June/July 2011, p63
Reviews for Roasted Pepper Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 10, 2011
"Sweet and moist. Loved it and so low in calories."
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2011