I first tried balsamic vinegar when I made this salad. Now I can't resist any recipe that features the ingredient. This pasts dish is not only ideal for summer picnics; it makes a great side salad or vegetarian entree.
Recommended: 5-Ingredient Salad Recipes
- 1 package (12 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, onions, red peppers and cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing mix, broth and vinegar. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Pepper Pasta Salad in Country Woman July/August 2004, p33
Reviews for Roasted Pepper Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 3, 2009
"I did not care for this dish. I love balsamic but this dish was not so good. This picture must have been taken before adding the vinegar."