Roasted Pepper Dip Recipe
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in the peppers, cheeses, onion, garlic powder and pepper. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 42 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 126 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.