Roasted Pepper Dip Recipe
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in the peppers, cheeses, onion, garlic powder and pepper. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 42 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 126mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Roasted Pepper Dip
"Great dip. Good Flavor. The red peppers are delicious"
"This was ok, it wasn't as over the top as I was expecting."
"even with the fat-free cream cheese?"
"This was YUMMY! My kids even liked it, but I will not guarantee that for ALL kids! ;) I served it with the reduced fat Keebler club crackers and it disappeared!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.