Roasted Pepper Dip Recipe
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in the peppers, cheeses, onion, garlic powder and pepper. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Roasted Pepper Dip in Healthy Cooking April/May 2009, p29
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Roasted Pepper Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2013
Great dip. Good Flavor. The red peppers are delicious
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2013
This was ok, it wasn't as over the top as I was expecting.
Reviewed Jan. 22, 2012
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2009
Reviewed Mar. 20, 2009
even with the fat-free cream cheese?