“I’ve brought this creamy dip to many events in our community, to family get-togethers and to the elementary school where I work as a school psychologist. I’m always asked for the recipe” says Amy Brasley, of Meridian, Idaho.
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in the peppers, cheeses, onion, garlic powder and pepper. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Roasted Pepper Dip in Healthy Cooking April/May 2009, p29
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Roasted Pepper Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review