- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in the peppers, cheeses, onion, garlic powder and pepper. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Roasted Pepper Dip
"Great dip. Good Flavor. The red peppers are delicious"
"This was ok, it wasn't as over the top as I was expecting."
"even with the fat-free cream cheese?"
"This was YUMMY! My kids even liked it, but I will not guarantee that for ALL kids! ;) I served it with the reduced fat Keebler club crackers and it disappeared!"