Roasted Pepper 'n' Egg Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons diced roasted sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 slices multigrain bread
- 2 romaine leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add eggs; stir gently to combine. Spread over two slices of bread. Top with romaine and remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 280 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 321mg cholesterol, 670mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 15g protein .
Reviews for Roasted Pepper 'n' Egg Salad Sandwiches
"This was very good. The roasted pepper gave a different taste which was good."