Roasted Pepper 'n' Egg Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons diced roasted sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 slices multigrain bread
- 2 romaine leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add eggs; stir gently to combine. Spread over two slices of bread. Top with romaine and remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 280 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 321mg cholesterol, 670mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 15g protein
Reviews for Roasted Pepper 'n' Egg Salad Sandwiches
"This was very good. The roasted pepper gave a different taste which was good."