Roasted Parmesan Potato Wedges
From Stratford, Wisconsin, Linda Rock shares the secret to her tender oven-baked potato wedges. As savory as they are good for you, the potatoes have a mouthwatering cheese and herb coating that adds a pretty golden color...and just the right amount of flavor.—Linda Rock, Stratford, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 4 potatoes (2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut each potato lengthwise in half. Cut each half into three wedges.
- In a large bowl, sprinkle potatoes with oil; toss to coat. Combine
- the remaining ingredients. Add to potatoes; toss to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in.
- baking pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with any remaining
- coating. Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown
- and tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 wedges equals 179 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 387 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.