- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place beans in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with seasoning; stir to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until beans are tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Parmesan Green Beans
Sort By :
"I really liked it, but thought that amount of Greek seasoning was a little much, especially on the sodium. I am going to try omitting the Greek seasoning next time and replacing it with 1/2 t. each basil, thyme, and oregano or 1 1/2 t. Italian seasoning since this one has sort of an Italian flair."
"Loved it!! Used store bought "fresh" green beans and it was good, can't wait for the ones in the garden. Thanks for sharing!!"
"Decreased the greek seasoning to 1 1/4 teaspons and the shred parmesan to 1 1/2 Tablespoons. I served this to a couple of 10 year old kids and they both gobbled it up."
"A friend gave me the recipe. Easy and we love it."
"So good!! My family loves this side dish. Even my 5yr old grandaughter gobbles them up."