“I'm not a big fan of the traditional green bean casserole, so I came up with this easy, no-fuss version.” It's so quick and versatile, you can make it anytime and for just about any main dish. Christie Ladd - Mechanicsburg, PA
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place beans in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with seasoning; stir to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until beans are tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Parmesan Green Beans in Healthy Cooking June/July 2009, p61
Reviews for Roasted Parmesan Green Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review