Roasted Parmesan Green Beans Recipe
“I'm not a big fan of the traditional green bean casserole, so I came up with this easy, no-fuss version.” It's so quick and versatile, you can make it anytime and for just about any main dish. Christie Ladd - Mechanicsburg, PA
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place beans in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with seasoning; stir to coat.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until beans are tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
2/3 cup equals 61 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 410 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC