Mom always said “eat your carrots, help your eyes.” Rich in beta-Carotene, carrots not only support health but also taste amazing when roasted and tossed with Parmesan. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Recommended: 25 Fast Spring Veggie Sides
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound fresh carrots, peeled
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°. Cut carrots crosswise in half and then lengthwise into 1/2-in.-thick sticks. Toss carrots with oil, salt, pepper and thyme; spread evenly in a greased 15x10x10-in. baking pan.
- Roast 12-15 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring once. Toss with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Parmesan Carrots in Simple & Delicious April/May 2016
Reviews forRoasted Parmesan Carrots
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review