Mom always said “eat your carrots, help your eyes.” Rich in beta-Carotene, carrots not only support health but also taste amazing when roasted and tossed with Parmesan. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Recommended: 25 Fast Spring Veggie Sides
- 1 pound fresh carrots, peeled
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°. Cut carrots crosswise in half and then lengthwise into 1/2-in.-thick sticks. Toss carrots with oil, salt, pepper and thyme; spread evenly in a greased 15x10x10-in. baking pan.
- Roast 12-15 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring once. Toss with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Parmesan Carrots in Simple & Delicious April/May 2016
Reviews for Roasted Parmesan Carrots
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 16, 2016
"quick and easy to make, while nutritious and filling."
Reviewed Oct. 6, 2016
"Great tasting carrots that were easy to make."
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2016
"A little work but a lot of flavor. Worth the work."