Roasted New Potatoes
This simple recipe is anything but plain. The flavors of garlic and herbs combine to add extra zip to tender new potatoes. This side dish goes hand in hand with the delicate taste of fish. --Ann Berg, Chesapeake, VA
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds new potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine all ingredients; shake to
- coat. Pour into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake,
- uncovered, at 450° for 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (6 ounces) equals 186 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 306 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.