Roasted Mixed Nuts
It's impossible to stop eating these savory nuts once you start," remarks Carolyn Zimmerman of Fairbury, Illinois. "We love to munch on them as an evening snack."
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- In a bowl, combine the nuts and maple syrup; mix well. Sprinkle with
- brown sugar and salad dressing mix; stir gently to coat. Spread in
- a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 300° for
- 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 264 calories, 19 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 727 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.