- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, halved and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dijon mustard, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Divide sweet potatoes, onion and carrots between two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Roast 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add kielbasa, squash and zucchini to pans; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast 15-20 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to a serving bowl; toss to combine. If desired, serve with mustard. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Kielbasa & Vegetables(11)
Sort By :
My boyfriend and I love making Taste of Home recipes together. We both agree that this one is our favorite!
It is quick. It is easy and it is delicious.
Excellent meal will need to double as everyone gobbled it down- even the picky one who said she probably wouldn't like it ha ha. Never thought of sausage and sweet potatoes going together or even squash but the tastes are great together. Thought I would get several meals out of it but guess again - I can't say much as I had a huge second helping myself it was so tasty.
This recipe was so good, and made me wonder why I don't roast vegetables more often. I will definitely make this again, maybe trying to vegetables or a different type of sausage. So good!
My mother-in-law made this the other night, and it is fantastic! I love the mix of veggies and kielbasa, and it's really simple. She also added a packet of onion soup mix.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Roasted Squash >
- Sausage Dinner Recipes >
- Squash Recipes >
- Summer Squash Recipes >
- Sweet Potato Recipes >