Roasted Kielbasa & Vegetables Recipe
The number one reason I like to have veggies with kielbasa is it’s healthier. Number two, it’s a one-pan meal. That’s a win-win dinner.
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, halved and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dijon mustard, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Divide sweet potatoes, onion and carrots between two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Roast 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Add kielbasa, squash and zucchini to pans; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast 15-20 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to a serving bowl; toss to combine. If desired, serve with mustard. Yield: 6 servings.
1-2/3 cups (calculated without mustard) equals 378 calories, 25 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 954 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 13 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC