This buttery medley of oven-baked vegetables is ideal with fish or most any meat. Zucchini and orange pepper make it colorful, but feel free to substitute yellow summer squash or red or green pepper.
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1-1/2 cups sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 medium sweet orange pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the zucchini, mushrooms and orange pepper. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
- Arrange vegetables in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Italian Vegetables in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006, p8
Reviews for Roasted Italian Vegetables
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review