A standout cauliflower side is easy to prepare with just a few ingredients. Crushed red pepper flakes add a touch of heat. —Susan Hein, Burlington, WI
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets (about 6 cups)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place cauliflower in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil and toss to coat. Roast 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir in remaining oil. Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl; drizzle with herb mixture and toss to combine. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Herb & Lemon Cauliflower in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p134
Reviews for Roasted Herb & Lemon Cauliflower
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2016
"I am honored to be the first to rate this fantastic recipe!!! Once prepped this recipe goes together very quickly. The herbs are delicious tossed with the lemon and red pepper flakes. This is definitely a keeper."