- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 small onions, quartered
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, halved and sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh baby carrots
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place vegetables in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Harvest Vegetables
"I'm on the fence about this one. Guess it's okay but I wouldn't lose my mind if I lost the recipe."
"I also added some balsamic vinegar and some fresh rosemary"
"Very easy to make."
"These veggies had so much flavor! I added a 1/4 cup of broth. Even my picky eater ate some without complaint! I left out the cauliflower because we don't like it and potatoes because I didn't have."
"I made this as listed. It turned out OK. I didn't care for the thyme in the dish. I also omitted the salt as I do in all my recipes. Next time I'll omit the thyme and add in some parsley."
"I am not a big vegetable fan. However this dish won me over! It is delicious and so easy to prepare. I like that I'm getting so many vegetables at once! I'm thinking the next time I make it I will add some red, green, and yellow peppers, garlic even... maybe even some tomato. It smelled so good while it was cooking that when I took it out of the oven, I was eating it straight from the pan!"
"Wonderful! We all loved it!"
"I'm vegetarian and I love this recipe; I've already made it twice! Definitely cut the potato chunks small to fully cook but soooo good. Even my non-vegetarian kids liked it."
"This was delicious! We loved it!"
"Absolutely Delicious! Will definitely make these vegies again and again!"