Roasted Harvest Vegetables Recipe
This is a favorite side dish to serve any time we're having company. I like to pair it with just about any roasted meat. —Amy Logan, Mill Creek, Pennsylvania
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 small onions, quartered
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, halved and sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh baby carrots
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place vegetables in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- 2. Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup equals 114 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 97 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Roasted Harvest Vegetables
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC