This is a favorite side dish to serve any time we're having company. I like to pair it with just about any roasted meat. —Amy Logan, Mill Creek, Pennsylvania
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 small onions, quartered
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, halved and sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh baby carrots
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place vegetables in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Harvest Vegetables in Taste of Home October/November 2010, p89
Reviews for Roasted Harvest Vegetables
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review