- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 small onions, quartered
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, halved and sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh baby carrots
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place vegetables in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Harvest Vegetables
"I'm on the fence about this one. Guess it's okay but I wouldn't lose my mind if I lost the recipe."
"I also added some balsamic vinegar and some fresh rosemary"
"Very easy to make."
"These veggies had so much flavor! I added a 1/4 cup of broth. Even my picky eater ate some without complaint! I left out the cauliflower because we don't like it and potatoes because I didn't have."
"I made this as listed. It turned out OK. I didn't care for the thyme in the dish. I also omitted the salt as I do in all my recipes. Next time I'll omit the thyme and add in some parsley."