Roasted Gremolata-Topped Broccoli Recipe
I like the challenge of turning ordinary veggies into something extra special. A crisp almond-gremolata topping on fresh broccoli creates a holiday-worthy side dish.
- ALMOND-GREMOLATA TOPPING:
- 2 slices white bread, torn
- 1/4 cup salted roasted almonds
- 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli florets (15 cups florets, cut from about 3 bunches)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Place the first five ingredients in a food processor; pulse until bread is coarsely chopped. Transfer to a small bowl. Drizzle with 4 teaspoons melted butter; toss to combine.
- 3. Place broccoli in a large bowl; toss with butter. Divide between two 15x10x1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Roast 12-17 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 4. Transfer all broccoli to a 13x9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with lemon juice; sprinkle with bread crumb mixture and cheese. Bake 5-8 minutes or until topping is crisp and cheese is melted. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Gremolata-Topped Broccoli
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC