Roasted Green Vegetable Medley Recipe
Roasting vegetables like broccoli, green beans and Brussels sprouts is a great way to serve them, and almost any veggie combo works. — Suzan Crouch, Grand Prairie, Texas
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pound thin fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 10 small fresh mushrooms, halved
- 8 fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 to 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons julienned fresh basil leaves, optional
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Place the first seven ingredients in a large bowl; drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil and toss to coat. Divide between two 15x10x1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Transfer to a large serving bowl. In a small bowl, mix remaining oil with remaining ingredients; add to vegetables and toss to combine. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup equals 80 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Roasted Green Vegetable Medley
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC