- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pound thin fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 10 small fresh mushrooms, halved
- 8 fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 to 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons julienned fresh basil leaves, optional
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place the first seven ingredients in a large bowl; drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil and toss to coat. Divide between two 15x10x1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl. In a small bowl, mix remaining oil with remaining ingredients; add to vegetables and toss to combine. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Roasted Green Vegetable Medley
Sort By :
"Although I used a bit different veggies to accommodate what I have on hand, this is a favulous recipe. I used the broccoli,asparagus instead of green beans, onions, carrots (slice thin or they aren't done when everything else is. ) I also used chuncked cabbage instead of Brussels sprouts, and no mushrooms) I used dehydrated minced garlic, and dried basil. I put all seasonings in a small bown and added three tablespoons butter and melted. Then I stired the lemon juice into the butter and I drizzled over the raw veggies. After this I sprinkled 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese. This was such a good and easily adapted recipe. I think you could do it many different ways and it would work great."
"Made these for a potluck and everybody loved them! Kept them warm in a crock pot until service."
"These are absolutely wonderful and easy to prepare with salmon on the side."
"These veggies were absolutely delicious, but I think you should change the yield to no more than 10 people. I was making this dish for a large group (15 people), so I made one and one half times the recipe. Unfortunately, after roasting, I didn't think the amount was enough to serve 18 people. Needless to say, there were no leftovers (too bad for me!)."
"Made these vegetables for dinner the other night and was amazed at how wonderful the seasonings and roasted vegetables went together. I'll certainly make these again and again!"