Roasting vegetables like broccoli, green beans and Brussels sprouts is a great way to serve them, and almost any veggie combo works. — Suzan Crouch, Grand Prairie, Texas
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pound thin fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 10 small fresh mushrooms, halved
- 8 fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 to 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons julienned fresh basil leaves, optional
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place the first seven ingredients in a large bowl; drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil and toss to coat. Divide between two 15x10x1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl. In a small bowl, mix remaining oil with remaining ingredients; add to vegetables and toss to combine. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Roasted Green Vegetable Medley in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p92
Reviews for Roasted Green Vegetable Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review