- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pound thin fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 10 small fresh mushrooms, halved
- 8 fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 to 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons julienned fresh basil leaves, optional
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place the first seven ingredients in a large bowl; drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil and toss to coat. Divide between two 15x10x1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl. In a small bowl, mix remaining oil with remaining ingredients; add to vegetables and toss to combine.
- Roasted Green Vegetable Medley may be used to prepare the following recipe: Roasted Vegetable Risotto. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Roasted Green Vegetable Medley
Sort By :
"These are absolutely wonderful and easy to prepare with salmon on the side."
"These veggies were absolutely delicious, but I think you should change the yield to no more than 10 people. I was making this dish for a large group (15 people), so I made one and one half times the recipe. Unfortunately, after roasting, I didn't think the amount was enough to serve 18 people. Needless to say, there were no leftovers (too bad for me!)."
"Made these vegetables for dinner the other night and was amazed at how wonderful the seasonings and roasted vegetables went together. I'll certainly make these again and again!"
"Delicious! Rave reviews from our crowd here. So easy to make and can substitute so many vegetables. A great easy side dish."
"Great combination of vegetables prepared quickly and easily. A great addition to our Thanksgiving table this year!"