Roasted Green Vegetable Medley Recipe
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pound thin fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 10 small fresh mushrooms, halved
- 8 fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 to 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons julienned fresh basil leaves, optional
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place the first seven ingredients in a large bowl; drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil and toss to coat. Divide between two 15x10x1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl. In a small bowl, mix remaining oil with remaining ingredients; add to vegetables and toss to combine.
- Roasted Green Vegetable Medley may be used to prepare the following recipe: Roasted Vegetable Risotto. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Roasted Green Vegetable Medley(5)
Sort By :
Delicious! Rave reviews from our crowd here. So easy to make and can substitute so many vegetables. A great easy side dish.
Great combination of vegetables prepared quickly and easily. A great addition to our Thanksgiving table this year!
This is great.
Definitely a keeper. We LOVED IT!
This vegetable medley is great! The roasting adds so much flavor and the seasoning is out of this world. My husband who gets tired of vegetables really quickly even loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >