Roasted Green Bean Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, toss beans with 1 tablespoon oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Transfer to two ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- 2. Roast 30-35 minutes or until beans are tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, dill, mustard, sugar, pepper and the remaining oil and salt until blended. Transfer beans to a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving: 108 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 335mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Roasted Green Bean Salad
"Awesome! I've never roasted green beans before - and this turned out to be an excellent recipe. It took me 35 minutes to roast 2 pounds of beans. I washed them first, blotted them with a paper towel, then tossed them with olive oil/salt before roasting. The dressing was good too. This is a tasty recipe and it gets a 5-star review!"
"Zippy flavor, and you must like dill. We eat it as a warm side dish. We also make the sauce and use it on roasted brussel sprouts or asparagus. Definitely tasty and recommended."
"Excellent recipe although I found the roasting time to be more like 50 minutes."