Roasted Green Bean Salad Recipe
This easy-to-fix recipe turns homegrown green beans into something special. A tangy dill and Dijon vinaigrette coats the crisp-tender beans without overpowering them so the fresh-picked flavor comes through. —Kathy Shell, San Diego, California
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, toss beans with 1 tablespoon oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Transfer to two ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- 2. Roast 30-35 minutes or until beans are tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, dill, mustard, sugar, pepper and the remaining oil and salt until blended. Transfer beans to a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 108 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 335 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Roasted Green Bean Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC