- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, toss beans with 1 tablespoon oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Transfer to two ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Roast 30-35 minutes or until beans are tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, dill, mustard, sugar, pepper and the remaining oil and salt until blended. Transfer beans to a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Green Bean Salad
"Zippy flavor, and you must like dill. We eat it as a warm side dish. We also make the sauce and use it on roasted brussel sprouts or asparagus. Definitely tasty and recommended."
"Excellent recipe although I found the roasting time to be more like 50 minutes."