Roasted Green Bean Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, toss beans with 1 tablespoon oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Spread in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Roast, uncovered, at 400° for 30-40 minutes or until beans are tender and lightly browned, stirring twice.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, mustard, dill, sugar, pepper and remaining salt. Slowly whisk in remaining oil. Transfer beans to a large serving bowl. Add vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Green Bean Salad(2)
Sort By :
Zippy flavor, and you must like dill. We eat it as a warm side dish. We also make the sauce and use it on roasted brussel sprouts or asparagus. Definitely tasty and recommended.
Excellent recipe although I found the roasting time to be more like 50 minutes.
More Recipe Collections
- Salads >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Salad Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >