- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes (about 6 medium), each cut into eight wedges
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients. Arrange potatoes evenly in a shallow roasting pan. Pour water mixture over top.
- Roast 40-50 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Greek Potatoes with Feta Cheese
"Great dish! It went well with our seared strip steak!"
"I added flavored feta and it was really good!"
"This is a great side dish and soooo easy. Make it about once a week. It's a keeper in this house!"
"I found these potatoes to be tender and moist, but did need more browning! I'd used 1 tsp. Italian seasoning, crushed, 4 to 8 garlic cloves, crushed, and used Russet potatoes! I'd baked 40 minutes TO 60 minutes until potatoes were tender. I just may have to use a roasting pan for this recipe! delowenstein"
"If you like feta, you will love this dish. The potatoes by themselves are good, but the cheese really flavors the recipe."
"We loved these! Added a little more lemon to suit our tastes. Loved the addition of the feta! This recipe is a keeper!!"
"I'd have never thought of lemon and potatoes. YUM!"
"These potatoes didn't have enough lemon flavor for us. The Feta helps but without it just roast potatoes good but not special."
"Oh my goodness. Our house smelled amazing from these roasted potatoes. They tasted so delicious. My kids hardly left any for us grown ups! I'm not a huge fan of oregano, so I used basil instead. I also added a tsp. of mustard and onion powder to the water mixture for a little added punch! Loved it so much! I will be making this again!"
"We had these potatoes to accompany roast beef. The lemon and the feta were delicious on them. I will definitely make these again."