- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers and Gouda cheese slices
- In a large bowl, whisk the first six ingredients. Add tomatoes; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally. Serve with crackers and cheese. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Roasted Grape Tomatoes
Sort By :
"I have made this reciepe a bunch of times!! I love it just as a side dish and have made it both in the oven and on the grill!"
"Excellent! I mixed these tomatoes in with my fettucine carbonara instead of using it on crackers. I agree that it needed more baking time than stated in the directions, however. I cooked them for about 30 minutes."
"I love this recipe! It was delicious!! Super easy to make. Maybe my favorite recipe I've ever made from this magazine and I've made a lot.I used olive oil instead of canola oil. I served it with Olive Oil and Rosemary Crackers, Herb and Garlic Brie cheese and Prosciutto."
"This is a wonderful appetizer!!! It took a bit longer to bake than stated in the recipe, but it was well worth the wait. Very tasty!"