Roasted Ginger Green Beans Recipe
My husband, Michael, is the cook in our house and discovered this simple treatment for green beans. I hope you like its pleasant flavor as much as we do. Kathy Jackson of Arlington, Virginia
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or dash dried thyme
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add beans; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 16-20 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with ginger. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Ginger Green Beans in Light & Tasty April/May 2003, p27
Reviews for Roasted Ginger Green Beans(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 6, 2012
Made this side dish as an appetizer for a party and they were gone in minutes!!! Delicious and super easy to make!
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Green Bean Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Roasted Vegetables >