Roasted Garlic Potatoes Recipe
- 9 pounds small red potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch wedges
- 1-1/4 cups butter, melted
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- Place potatoes in a large greased roasting pan. Combine the butter, garlic, salt, pepper and paprika. Drizzle over potatoes; toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until tender, stirring several times. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 26-30 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Garlic Potatoes(4)
Sort By :
These potatoes were very easy and tasty. I cut down the recipe to make enough for just two of us.I ended up using olive oil instead of butter . I also ended up baking these for 45 minutes at 400 degrees. They turned out crunchy and delicious. I will be making these again for sure since we all enjoyed them so much!
Good Flovor. Was hopig it would crisp a little more, next time I will make it on the grill.
Everyone in the family loved these potatoes. Super simple to make and quite delicious. I stuck to the recipe and will probably not make many changes going forward except perhaps adding some basil or rosemary for variation.
I scaled the recipe down to make 3-4 servings instead of 30. I used 4 large red potatoes, 2 tbsp. melted butter, 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper, 1/2 tsp. paprika, and 2 tsp. dried parsley (I didn't have fresh parsley on hand). I also used 1/2 tsp. garlic powder in place of the garlic cloves. The potatoes turned out very yummy - they were very flavorful and tender! It was a perfect side dish for roast chicken. I will definitely be making these again!!