A good friend provided the food for the one-of-a-kind Western-style wedding Jerry and I planned. These potatoes are scrumptious and easy to fix since there's no need to peel them.
- 9 pounds small red potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch wedges
- 1-1/4 cups butter, melted
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- Place potatoes in a large greased roasting pan. Combine the butter, garlic, salt, pepper and paprika. Drizzle over potatoes; toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until tender, stirring several times. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 26-30 servings.
Originally published as Garlic Roasted Potatoes in Down the Aisle Country-Style 2000, p35
Reviews for Roasted Garlic Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review