- skins; cut peppers into thin strips.
- In a small bowl, combine the olives, vinegar, oregano, basil, white
- pepper and remaining oil. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza
- pan; top with olive mixture, roasted garlic and peppers, onion and
- cheeses. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is
- Yield: 12 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 138 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 321 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.