“This recipe is so delicious that even a veggie-hater will love it. I make it every cookout, and people rave!” Mary Beth Harris-Murphree - Tyler, TX
- 1 whole garlic bulb
- 1/8 teaspoon olive oil
- Dash salt
- Dash plus 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 8 medium ears sweet corn in husks
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- Remove papery outer skin from garlic (do not peel or separate cloves). Cut top off of garlic bulb. Brush with oil; sprinkle with salt and dash pepper. Wrap bulb in heavy-duty foil. Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until softened. Cool for 10 minutes. Remove cloves from bulb.
- Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk. In a food processor, combine the garlic, mayonnaise, paprika and remaining pepper until blended; spread over corn. Sprinkle with cheese. Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 18-22 minutes or until tender, turning often. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Garlic and Cheese Corn on the Cob in Healthy Cooking August/September 2009, p61
Reviews for Roasted Garlic and Cheese Corn on the Cob
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review