- 1 whole garlic bulb
- 1/8 teaspoon olive oil
- Dash salt
- Dash plus 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 8 medium ears sweet corn in husks
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- Remove papery outer skin from garlic (do not peel or separate cloves). Cut top off of garlic bulb. Brush with oil; sprinkle with salt and dash pepper. Wrap bulb in heavy-duty foil. Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until softened. Cool for 10 minutes. Remove cloves from bulb.
- Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk. In a food processor, combine the garlic, mayonnaise, paprika and remaining pepper until blended; spread over corn. Sprinkle with cheese. Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 18-22 minutes or until tender, turning often. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Garlic and Cheese Corn on the Cob
Sort By :
"this is fabulious on the grill !!! tried it out on my husband who was very afraid to try it, he loved it!!! i am making it for a birthday pool party this weekend!! better than butter! WOW, who knew?"
"Oh my - I will never eat "nude" corn again! What flavor! Did mine the first time in the microwave - second time on grill - both tasted wonderful!Thanks for sharing!"