- 4 whole garlic bulbs
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil), chopped
- 1 French bread baguette (10-1/2 ounces), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Remove papery outer skin from garlic (do not peel or separate cloves). Cut top off of each garlic bulb. Place garlic in a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Add the broth, oil and tomatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until garlic is softened. Cool for 10-15 minutes. Place baguette slices on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 425° for 4-6 minutes or until toasted.
- Squeeze softened garlic into a small bowl; spread over baguette slices. With a slotted spoon, top each slice with tomatoes. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Roasted Garlic & Sun-Dried Tomato Toast in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p38
Reviews for Roasted Garlic & Sun-Dried Tomato Toast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review