- large bowl, combine sausage mixture, raisins, salt, sage, pepper and
- parsley; mix well. Add the bread cubes, eggs and broth; mix lightly.
- Divide and spoon into ducklings. Place with breast side up on a rack
- in a large shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for
- 1-3/4 to 1-1/4 hours or until the thermometer reads 185°. Drain
- fat from pan as it accumulates. Remove all dressing. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (12 ounces) equals 1,169 calories, 74 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 344 mg cholesterol, 1,901 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 53 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now