Roasted Dill Potatoes Recipe
Snipped dill breathes new life into potatoes with this side dish from Haines, Alaska’s Kathrine Jimmie. Zero cholesterol and only a few fat grams make it a heart-smart dinner accompaniment for everyday meals.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with garlic, dill, salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Dill Potatoes in Light & Tasty February/March 2006, p14
Reviews for Roasted Dill Potatoes(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 5, 2014
I doubted the spices would mix while cooking, but the flavor was great and the potatoes a perfect almost crisp.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >