- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place broccoli on a baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over broccoli; toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Dijon Broccoli in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012, p84
Reviews for Roasted Dijon Broccoli(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2013
Made this for supper tonight and my husband and I both loved it. Simple to make and delicious.
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Roasted Vegetables >