- 2 pounds potatoes (about 4 medium), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 3 cups)
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas or garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, cauliflower, chickpeas, oil, curry powder, salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Roast 35-40 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Roasted Curried Chickpeas and Cauliflower
"Really good and so simple. This would be easily adaptable with other spices to make different variations."
"I made this tonight to go with roasted chicken. Delicious!!! My Hubby and I both loved it! Thanks a bunch!"