- 2 pounds potatoes (about 4 medium), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 3 cups)
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place first seven ingredients in a large bowl; toss to coat. Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Roast until vegetables are tender, 30-35 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Curried Chickpeas and Cauliflower
"Great simple vegetarian weeknight dinner! I also like it with a little squeeze of lime juice at the end."
"Really good and so simple. This would be easily adaptable with other spices to make different variations."
"I made this tonight to go with roasted chicken. Delicious!!! My Hubby and I both loved it! Thanks a bunch!"