Roasted Corn on the Cob Recipe
- 8 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Spray eight 12-in. x 10-in. pieces of foil with cooking spray. Place one ear of corn on each piece of foil; spritz corn evenly with butter-flavored spray. Fold foil over corn and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium indirect heat or bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until corn is tender. Combine the butter, horseradish, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper; brush over corn. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 115 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 291mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Roasted Corn on the Cob
"Great tasting sauce for this corn. I didn't have butter flavored spray so I just rubbed lightly with butter. Will do again."
"This recipe is absolutley fabulous! It is so easy to make (when the grill is full, the oven does a great job). The ingredients are so unusual, I couldn't imagine what it would taste like. Everyone raved about it!!!!"